Question about Reading Files

genxtech jrmy.lnrd at
Sun Sep 5 01:04:35 CEST 2010

Hello.  I am still really new to python and I have a project where I
am trying to use the data files from another program and write a new
program with new user interface and all.  My first step was to open
one of the files in 'rb' mode and print the contents, but I am
unfamiliar with the format.  Here is what was printed to the terminal:

I am using Python 3.1 on a Fedora 13 box if that makes any difference.
Any advise on how to decode the data would be greatly appreciated.