Volunteer help with porting

Prashant Kumar contactprashantat at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 10:48:57 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,

My name is Prashant Kumar and I wish to contribute to the Python
development process by helping convert certain existing python over to
python3k.

Is there anyway I could obtain a list of libraries which need to be
ported over to python3k, sorted by importance(by importance i mean
packages which serve as a dependency for larger number of packages
being more important).

I had originally mailed the python-dev mailing list and was pointed to
this ML so that I could get details regarding 3rd party libraries
which need to be ported.

Thanks,
Prashant Kumar