accessing a text file

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Tue Sep 7 20:07:19 EDT 2010

Baba <raoulbia at gmail.com> writes:

> However the following Wiki excerpt seems to go in my direction:

No, it doesn't. It advises that people show kindness; as I've been
arguing, that's exactly what you were shown. You haven't shown how the
information being imparted could have been fully imparted in a way
that's kinder, nor that it would be reasonable to do so.

To put it another way: if you feel offended by an utterance, then
insufficient kindness on the part of the speaker is not the only
explanation.

--
 \      “Software patents provide one more means of controlling access |
  `\      to information. They are the tool of choice for the internet |