Class changes in circular imports when __name__ == '__main__'

Spencer Pearson speeze.pearson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 19:42:07 EDT 2010

All right, thank you for helping! I'd had a little voice in the back
of my mind nagging me that it might not be logical to include a bunch
of classes and function definitions in my startup file, but I never
got around to splitting it up. The module/script distinction makes
sense, and it seems more elegant, too. Also, my program works now that
I've rearranged things, which is a plus. Thanks!