weighted mean; weighted standard error of the mean (sem)

Tim Leslie tim.leslie at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 21:27:07 EDT 2010

On 10 September 2010 10:36, C Barrington-Leigh <cpblpublic at gmail.com> wrote:

> Most immediately, I'd love to get code for weighted sem. I'll write it
> otherwise, but if I do I'd love to know whom to bug to get it
> incorporated into numpy.sem ...

The best place to ask about numpy related stuff is the numpy mailing list at:

This is also the best place to present a patch if you have code to
contribute. In my experience the numpy devs are always happy to have
new contributors, but be sure to discuss the problem first, as the
folk over there might be able to provide a solution which doesn't
require a new patch.

Cheers,

Tim