How Python works: What do you know about support for negative indices?

Aahz aahz at
Sat Sep 11 00:14:31 CEST 2010

In article <mailman.634.1284115580.29448.python-list at>,
Daniel Fetchinson  <fetchinson at> wrote:
>Attribution missing:
>> I encourage anyone whose messages are munged like that to seek
>> correction from their mail service provider, and switch to a different
>> one until it's fixed.
>I encourage anyone who has problems with reading various emails,
>newsgroup postings, forums and what not, to start using modern tools
>that work with the vast majority of other tools.

Why?  Raymond's post worked fine for me with trn3.6....
Aahz (aahz at           <*>

[on old computer technologies and programmers]  "Fancy tail fins on a
brand new '59 Cadillac didn't mean throwing out a whole generation of
mechanics who started with model As."  --Andrew Dalke