Required RENT Marina and JLT, 050-8320722

PETER WONG F H (+971 50 8320722) peterwfh2000 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 16:17:37 EDT 2010

Required RENT Marina and JLT, 050-8320722

Dear

I have a client who is looking to Rent apartment :-
1.       Dubai Marina and JLT  :- Studio ,1Bed and 2 Bed only (any
building)

Please send me your direct availabilities, or call me, viewing
tomorrow, thank you!

Peter Wong F.H   王福兴
(个人注册RERA BRN: 8866)

Dubai Mob  手提   : +971   50 83 20 722
Malaysia Mob         : +6012-2956466
Fax            传真       : +971   4 32 30 895
E-mail       电邮      : peterwfh2000 at gmail.com
Company 公司       : Pinky Real Estate Broker冰奇房地产 (公司注册RERA ORN: 1866)
Website                   :
http://groups.google.com/group/dubai-property-club/boxsubscribe?p=FixAddr&email&_referer
Note: If you want to be removed from our contacts, just reply to this
e-mail with REMOVE.
The content of this email is only a guide. The information, prices and
availability of the properties may change without prior notice