Embedded Systems development using Python

VGNU Linux vgnulinux at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 05:31:39 EDT 2010

Hi All,
Appreciate your response.
Now I am going to use Telit Module GE865-QUAD with support for GPS and GPRS
capabilities.
It also has built-in python interpreter for developing application for the
module.
But still I have no idea which microprocessor/microcontroller to use.
Can anyone help me out here ? Is there any microprocessor/microcontroller
which I could use with Python and Telit module?
Any help here will be appreciated.

Regards,
VGNU