Learning inheritance

Bruno Desthuilliers bruno.42.desthuilliers at websiteburo.invalid
Mon Sep 20 03:39:14 EDT 2010

Niklasro a écrit :
> Good to learn what I'm doing :-) since important being able to explain
> choices taken farther than "doing it because it works".
> I understand the concept of modules may not correspond to java
> programming where I come from.

Coming from Java - and specially if you only have experience with Java
-, you'll have to unlearn quite a few things. Python is 100% object - in
that everything you can bind to a name is an object, including classes,
functions, methods, and even modules - but it doesn't try to force you
into using classes when you don't need them.