Too much code - slicing

John Bokma john at
Tue Sep 21 03:03:58 CEST 2010

Terry Reedy <tjreedy at> writes:

>> On 09/19/2010 10:32 PM, John Bokma wrote:
>>> the spoiler. Do you fast forward movies as well?
> I sometimes watch movies (or parts thereof) on 1.5x, especially if it
> has a lot of 'filler' scenes. But only when my wife is not watching,
> as she hates it.

Heh, my question was somewhat rhetorical. I watch movies to slow myself
down, so 1.5x is not an option. Same reason I read books slow (well, at
a normal pace). If I don't I end up not being able to sleep and things
go downhill from there. Also, I notice that if I want to run everything
on 1.5x (or more) that I become quite annoying to the rest of my family
and I want to enjoy them now, when I can.

John Bokma                                                               j3b

Blog:    Facebook:
    Freelance Perl & Python Development: