Down with tinyurl! (was Re: importing excel data into a pythonmatrix?)

geremy condra debatem1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 23:26:18 EDT 2010

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 7:55 PM, Lawrence D'Oliveiro
<ldo at geek-central.gen.new_zealand> wrote:
> In message <mailman.955.1285036507.29448.python-list at python.org>, geremy
> condra wrote:
>
>> Usually here that just means its a letmegooglethatforyou.com link, which I
>> find more amusing than is probably healthy.
>
> Why hold back, I also use fuckinggoogleit.com. :)

Yeah, I need to start using that- a shocking number of people don't
seem to realize that lmgtfy is a joke. I had a person a few months ago
seriously thank me for giving them a link that did the typing for
them.

Light a man a fire and he'll be warm for an hour, light a man *on*
fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life...

Geremy Condra