ctypes

jay thompson jayryan.thompson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 16:13:47 EDT 2010

Hello,

I posted in regard to this in the past but it didn't go very far, no ones
fault, but I'm again atempting to make this work and could use some help.

I would like to use libraw.dll (http://www.libraw.org/  version 0.10) from
python and can access all the functions fine and produce images but there is
a structure that holds all the process settings that I cannot access with
ctypes. I'm sure it's because I'm going about it the wrong way. I was
wondering if there was anyone in this list with experience with this sort of
thing that could point me in the right direction.

Thanks!
jt

--
"It's quite difficult to remind people that all this stuff was here for a
million years before people. So the idea that we are required to manage it