Pyflakes and IPython does not work for Emacs on Windows?

Thomas Jollans thomas at jollybox.de
Sat Sep 25 07:35:09 EDT 2010

On Saturday 25 September 2010, it occurred to Dsrt Egle to exclaim:
> Thanks for your reply, Ben. Actually I have the paths "C:\Python25;C:
> \Python25\Scripts" in the %PATH% variable, and the %PYTHONPATH% has
> the following:
>
> [...]
>
> Looking at the file C:\Python25\Lib\site-packages\pyflakes-0.4.0-
> py2.5.egg\EGG-INFO\scripts\pyflakes, it shows

C:\Python25\Lib\site-packages\pyflakes-0.4.0-py2.5.egg\EGG-INFO\scripts\
doesn't appear to be on your PATH then? Also, the file "pyflakes" won't be
executable without a file extension on Windows. I suggest you try either
creating a pyflakes.bat file somewhere on your PATH, or using the pyflakes
script as pyflakes.py, locates somewhere on the PATH (will this work? I'm not
sure)