Example of exec_proxy

Prathibha G prathibhag2k4 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 23:54:24 EDT 2010

Hi Team,

I am very new to this python world.

Below is my problem.

I have a "Machine A" where i want to execute some commands(dos commands from
command prompt), delete/create some files, delete/create some directories.
All this i need to do from my local host.

Is there a way which i can do? Can ayone help me in achieving this?

I tried using WMI module, but it only starts the processes. It is not
allowing me to execute commands/ work with files and directories.

I got to see this EXEC_PROXY module but i find no examples of it which is
used to connect to remote machine. Could any of you provide that?

--
Thank You,
Prathibha