toy list processing problem: collect similar terms

Seebs usenet-nospam at seebs.net
Tue Sep 28 00:18:38 EDT 2010

On 2010-09-28, John Bokma <john at castleamber.com> wrote:
> Seebs <usenet-nospam at seebs.net> writes:
>> On 2010-09-26, J?rgen Exner <jurgenex at hotmail.com> wrote:
>>> It was livibetter who without any motivation or reasoning posted Python
>>> code in CLPM.

>> Not exactly; he posted it in a crossposted thread, which happened to include
>> CLPM and other groups, including comp.lang.python.

>> It is quite possible that he didn't know about the crossposting.

> Oh, he does. It has been Xah's game for years.

But did "livibetter" know about it?  I wasn't defending Xah, who is indeed
at the very least clueless and disruptive.  But I was sort of defending
the poster who was accused of posting Python code in CLPM, because that
poster may not have understood the game.

-s
--
Copyright 2010, all wrongs reversed.  Peter Seebach / usenet-nospam at seebs.net