Nautilus Python

Wayne Brehaut wbrehaut at mcsnet.ca
Tue Sep 28 02:38:44 EDT 2010

On Mon, 27 Sep 2010 20:57:09 -0700 (PDT), Peter
<peter.milliken at gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sep 28, 12:31 pm, Steven D'Aprano <steve-REMOVE-
>T... at cybersource.com.au> wrote:
>> On Mon, 27 Sep 2010 15:28:34 -0700, Eduardo Ribeiro wrote:
>> > But it doesn't work.
>>
>> What do you mean "doesn't work"?
>>
>> - It crashes the operating system;
>> - You get a core dump;
>> - You get an exception;
>> - It hangs forever, never doing anything;
>> - It does something unexpected;
>> - Something else?
>>
>> --
>> Steven
>
>It seems to be a fairly absolute statement - so I would assume all of
>the above! :-)

I assume "None of the above." Each of the above requires doing some
work, so if "doesn't work" implies "does no work", then the closest it
could come to that is:

- It terminates almost immediately* without producing any output.

*Required, or it might have been doing some work and just forgot to
output the results.

wwwayne