Determine sockets in use by python

Jim Mellander jmellander at lbl.gov
Thu Sep 30 15:32:45 EDT 2010

Thanks, I realized that even if I found out relevant info on the
socket, I would probably need to use ctypes to  provide a low level
interface to select, as the socket wouldn't be a python socket object,
unless there is some way to promote a c socket to a python socket
object.

Appreciate the info, folks.