Suggest some exercises on Python

harrismh777 harrismh777 at charter.net
Wed Apr 6 02:49:34 EDT 2011

neil harper wrote:
>>  I'm a new bie. I have just started learning Python (3.0), finished
>>  with official tutorial. I would like to have your opinion on some

    Opinions around here are pretty much like elbows and knee caps...
everybody has them, and yours are really the only ones that matter to
you...    :)

>>  1. Good books (for an intermediate in programming) with lot's of
>>  exercise i can try it out. For example when i started with Perl i was
>>  going through a book 'Learning Perl' and it contained lots of
>>  exercises which made me confident.

http://www.amazon.com/Programming-Python-Complete-Introduction-Language/dp/0321680561/ref=dp_ob_title_bk

     http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596158118

     http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596158071

     Warning:  ... these books are huge. I not only mean they are
important, I mean, they are huge. Programming Python 4th ed is over 1650
pages... !  But, they are worth every page, and every penny.

kind regards,

m harris