Multiprocessing, shared memory vs. pickled copies

sturlamolden sturlamolden at yahoo.no
Sun Apr 10 18:35:32 EDT 2011

On 8 apr, 03:10, sturlamolden <sturlamol... at yahoo.no> wrote:

> That was easy, 64-bit support for Windows is done :-)
>
> Now I'll just have to fix the Linux code, and figure out what to do
> with os._exit preventing clean-up on exit... :-(

Now it feel dumb, it's not worse than monkey patching os._exit, which
I should have realised since the machinery depends on monkey patching
NumPy. I must have forgotten we're working with Python here, or I have
been thinking too complex. Ok, 64-bit support for Linux is done too,
and the memory leak is gone :-)

Sturla