Egos, heartlessness, and limitations

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Wed Apr 13 20:56:27 EDT 2011

RR:
I do have to ask, before I feed the troll, where the hell is your
spellchecker? And you were talking about people being lazy? The irony is
killing me.

Now, you've been told you can fork Idol if you so choose, and you've
been told to write up information on how you want to replace TKInter as
well as start the ball rolling in that direction. Why don't you return
under your rock, or do one of these rather than insulting everyone here
and demanding people sit down with -you- to formulate a "battle plan?"