Free software versus software idea patents

harrismh777 harrismh777 at charter.net
Thu Apr 14 01:50:00 EDT 2011

Westley Martínez wrote:

>> >  Harrisment.
>> >
>> >  /I'm sorry, this is abuse...
>> >
>> >  Geremy Condra
> That was harristerical.

Actually, it is funny... and I love humor as much as I love mathematics,
software, and freedom. Truly harristerical...    :)

But on a serious note, I did wonder who would be the first jouster to
offer the argumentum ad hominem? ... ah, sticks and stones...

My major professor once told me, "You know you've won the argument when
they start calling you names!"

kind regards,
m harris