Free software versus software idea patents

harrismh777 harrismh777 at charter.net
Sat Apr 16 00:27:00 EDT 2011

CM wrote:
> What was criticized was your approach, which
> seemed counter-productive, and so much so that it seemed like you are
> "really" advocating FOR software patents by discrediting the position
> against them.

Oh, the "thou protesteth too much" argument...

... well, I can only say that none of us can afford to protest too
little about this issue. Too many have their heads in the sand and time
is running out. If we're ever going to see this changed in our
life-times then a whole lot of somebodies better get on the stick...