Python IDE/text-editor

Alec Taylor alec.taylor6 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 01:43:57 EDT 2011

Thanks, but non of the IDEs so far suggested have an embedded python
interpreter AND tabs... a few of the editors (such as Editra) have
really nice interfaces, however are missing the embedded
interpreter... emacs having the opposite problem, missing tabs (also,
selecting text with my mouse is something I do often).

Please continue your recommendations.

Thanks,

Alec Taylor