Deditor

Algis Kabaila akabaila at pcug.org.au
Wed Apr 27 15:46:20 EDT 2011

On Thursday 28 April 2011 01:53:18 Kruptein wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I released a new version (0.2.5) of my pythonic text-editor
> called Deditor.
>snip...
> ( only a .deb is available for download now, if you would
> like another format (.tar.gz) please comment )

Congratulations!  Though I am happy with eric, it will be a
pleasure to look at an alternative.  Of course, I want to look
at the source code as that is the way to learn.  Good to see
Launchpad and Bazaar put to good use.

I would need the tar ball of the source code, however.  :)

I suppose it can be extracted from a deb, but that is an extra
step and inconvenience.  Why not a tar ball?

Thanks for sharing your experience,

OldAl.
--
Algis