Have you read the Python docs lately?

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Wed Apr 27 19:40:42 EDT 2011

Raymond Hettinger <python at rcn.com> writes:

> A number of developers have been working on adding examples and useful
> advice to the docs. To sharpen your skills, here are some pieces of
> recommended reading:

Great stuff, and thank you for directing us to some gems.

> http://docs.python.org/dev/howto/logging.html

This one in particular was sorely needed, especially its early if-then
discussion of whether to use ‘logging’ at all. Thanks very much to Vinay
Sajip.

--
 \            “Without cultural sanction, most or all of our religious |
  `\          beliefs and rituals would fall into the domain of mental |