Access violation reading 0x00000010

yuan zheng tsinghuayuan86 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 02:35:48 EDT 2011

Sorry , the path is just an example.

This is not the question I think. Because there is lots of api
in libcommon-0.dll, and there is no fault when invoking other
api, such as libcommon.SIM_start().. It's just fault when invoking
this api -> SIM_init(). So I wanna which situation would lead to this error:
WindowsError: exception: access violation reading 0x00000010

thanks,
yuanzheng.