IDLE lost from Windows menu !

Uncle Ben ben at greenba.com
Thu Apr 28 12:28:59 EDT 2011

I have lost the convenient feature that to edit a .py file I could
right-click on the file name and reach the menu item "Edit with IDLE".

The workaround is not hard, but it wouild be nice to get this feature
back.

It happened when I was mungeing around and downloaded Python 2.3.3 in
addition to Python 2.71, and got into trojuble uintil I discovered
that I was involuntarily RUNNING the older version.  So I cleaned it
out, but still I have this aftermath.

Is there a Windows guru out there who can tell be how to add to the
right-click menu clicking on myfile.py?

Uncle Ben