running Python2 Python3 parallel concurrent

harrismh777 harrismh777 at charter.net
Tue Apr 5 10:01:11 EDT 2011

rusi wrote:
> Not sure if this is relevant...
> python-mode (emacs mode for python development) is broken for python 3
> I submitted a 1-line patch which makes python-mode work for 2.x and
> 3.x

Its relevant to Mac OSX, but not so much for what I'm doing in Linux, here.

On the other hand, I can't see (at the moment) why the technique I'm
showing here would not work on the Mac. Although, I have not compiled
sources on my Mac yet. That is for another day. In fact, I really think
I'm about ready to scrap the Mac OSX and just run BLAG linux on it... I
have a Mac Mini and I'm fed up with proprietary software (OS and other).

Well, if you read PEP 394 you will get a really good idea of what is
wrong with windows way down under its lame covers. But that is also
another story for another day.

kind regards,
m harris