An unusual question...

Miki Tebeka miki.tebeka at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 10:11:56 EDT 2011

> If I wrote an Assembly(/Assembler) routine to call
> this binary code using say the JMP instruction or
> using PUSH absolute value and RET, and, call these
> "Jump" using:-
>
> os.system("/full//path/to/Jump <address_of_binary_in_ascii>")
This is calling a different *program* outside of the current Python process. I don't think it'll do what you want (different memory segments).

I'd start with either using ctypes/libffi or writing my own C extension wrapper around your good.

HTH
--
Miki Tebeka <miki.tebeka at gmail.com>
http://pythonwise.blogspot.com