learnpython.org - an online interactive Python tutorial

FELD Boris lothiraldan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 14:26:44 EDT 2011

Excellent idea,

I've some ideas on specific subjects misunderstood by beginners.

One idea for facilitating the contribution, create a mercurial repository (or a git), everyone has not a google account and your contributors will be developers so they should use a SCM.

Once again, it's an excellent idea and, when the tutorials were expanded enough, i should be good to integrate it with python.org website (but it's more a dream than something else...)

One question, if i want to write a tutorial about import mechanism, how can i manage the file system ?

Nice work !
--
FELD Boris
Sent with Sparrow