How to concatenate unicode strings ???

Ariel isaacrc82 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 12:22:36 EDT 2011

And what about if after the string is concat I want it to pass is to the
command line to do anything else,  for instance:
one_command = cadena.decode('utf-8') + cadena1.decode('utf-8')
commands.getoutput(one_comand)

But I receive this error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<console>", line 1, in <module>
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/commands.py", line 46, in getoutput
    return getstatusoutput(cmd)[1]
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/commands.py", line 55, in getstatusoutput
    pipe = os.popen('{ ' + cmd + '; } 2>&1', 'r')
UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xf1' in position
31: ordinal not in range(128)

How could I solve that ???
Regards
Ariel