Python competitions and learnings

harrismh777 harrismh777 at charter.net
Sat Apr 30 20:26:38 EDT 2011

Alexander Lyabah wrote:
> What do you think about it?
>
> I'm also have a not a very good English, so I need help with it too,

Alexander, your site is very interesting. I spent some time this
afternoon appreciating your work. Nice job.

Be encouraged, your English is much better than my Russian! I also
looked over the orphanage site and I appreciate how much you are doing
there in Ukraine for the children. Keep up the good work.

I too am a little disappointed that Python3 is not being used. I want to
encourage you to work in that direction as well. I may have some time to
volunteer to checkio.org; for help with the English, and maybe with some
help as a tester. We'll see... I have a lot of my own fish to fry here,
as we say in America.

Blessings on your work, friend.

m harris