test systems

Alister Ware alister.ware at ntlworld.com
Mon Aug 1 18:42:47 EDT 2011

On Mon, 01 Aug 2011 15:42:19 -0700, Ethan Furman wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> I'm going to setup a few linux systems for testing (probably three) as
> well as the three FreeBSD, OpenBSD, and (possibly) NetBsd.  Oh, and
> Windows.  ;)
>
> Any recommendations on which linuces to pick?
>
> ~Ethan~

I would suggest you ned something from the main core distributions
so something debian based & something Red hat based, i would also suggest
looking at slackware @ gentoo to add completness

of course if you are really ambitious you could try linux from scratch :-)

--
Hate the sin and love the sinner.
		-- Mahatma Gandhi