Segmentation Fault on exit

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 07:02:03 EDT 2011

On Sat, Aug 6, 2011 at 11:35 AM, Vipul Raheja <vipul.iiith at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have wrapped a library from C++ to Python using SWIG. But when I
> import it in Python, I am able to work fine with it, but it gives a
> segmentation fault while exiting. Following is the log:

The most likely cause of this is that you DECREF'd an object when you
shouldn't have, or failed to INCREF one when you should have. Check
over your object usage; if you can narrow down the "Do some stuff" bit
to the one function call that causes the crash, it'll help you figure
out where the error is.

Hope that helps!

Chris Angelico