Segmentation Fault on exit

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 12:52:01 EDT 2011

On Sat, Aug 6, 2011 at 2:34 PM, Vipul Raheja <vipul.iiith at gmail.com> wrote:
> Here's the link: www.geofemengineering.it/data/master_wrap.cxx
> Thanks and Regards,
> Vipul Raheja

Ugh. Unfortunately that file is somewhat lengthy... I hate to say
"tl;dr" to people, but... is there any way to simplify that down?

Perhaps the best way to proceed would be to make a completely empty
SWIG-Python module, with absolutely none of the actual interface code,
just initializing itself and cleaning up. If that doesn't crash, add
code back in until it crashes on exit again.

Alternatively, you may be able to get good results by compiling a
debug build of Python, with reference tracking. I've never done that
myself, but others on this list will be able to advise.

ChrisA