Need help with Python to C code compiler

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 04:22:24 EDT 2011

On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 6:37 AM, Vijay Anantha Murthy
<vijay.murthy at gmail.com> wrote:
> My main impediment here is writing out the C code manually myself, my C
> skills are quite poor and it would require a huge effort to sharpening my
> C skills before writing the code myself, I can not afford that luxury of
> time.

Writing code is a skill. You'll seldom get as readable code out of an
automated conversion utility than you would get by having an expert
hand-write the code; properly-rewritten code will look at the intent
behind the code, not just the current code.

I recommend either learning C, or accepting Cython or Shedskin.

Chris Angelico