How to solve this problem

John Gordon gordon at panix.com
Tue Aug 9 10:26:13 EDT 2011

In <81a681e7-0be1-4edc-9e27-b492e8b6371f at a17g2000yqk.googlegroups.com> Johny <python at hope.cz> writes:

> I have a client that  is a part of a local network.This client has a
> local address( not public).Is there a way how I can connect to this
> client from outside world?

When you say the client's address is "not public", what do you mean
exactly?  Can the client initiate connections to the outside network?
Is the client behind a firewall?

> What software must I install so that I can connect and control that
> client from outside?

Perhaps you should ask your network administrators.

And what does this question have to do with python?

--
John Gordon                   A is for Amy, who fell down the stairs
gordon at panix.com              B is for Basil, assaulted by bears