allow line break at operators

rantingrick rantingrick at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 21:25:56 EDT 2011

On Aug 12, 5:03 pm, Steven D'Aprano <steve
+comp.lang.pyt... at pearwood.info> wrote:

> Responding to Rick's standard {EDIT} posts
> is like wrestling with a {EDIT}
> [...]
> Save yourself a lot of aggravation and kill-file him now.

Kindly allow Walter E. Kurtz to shine some light on this situation:

""" Pig after pig, cow after cow, village after village, army after
army. And they call me an assassin. What do you call it when the
assassins accuse the assassin? They lie.. they lie and we have to be
merciful for those who lie. Those nabobs. I hate them. How I hate
them..."""