allow line break at operators

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Sun Aug 14 05:27:55 EDT 2011

> On Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 8:10 AM, Steven D'Aprano

> > Do you get worried by books if the last page doesn't include the
> > phrase "The End"? These days, many movies include an extra clip
> > following the credits. When the clip finishes, and the screen goes
> > dark, how long do you sit waiting before you accept that the movie
> > is over?

> You wait for the house lights to come up. That's your ending signal.

You mean people still watch movies in theatres?

The house lights need to be controlled by someone who knows when the
movie's end signal should be sent. What is our ending signal if we're
watching it from media in our home, and no-one in the house knows when
the movie ends?

--
 \          “The best way to get information on Usenet is not to ask a |
  `\               question, but to post the wrong information.” —Aahz |