Ten rules to becoming a Python community member.

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 08:08:16 EDT 2011

On Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 11:58 AM, Alister Ware
<alister.ware at ntlworld.com> wrote:
> That would mark the first constructive action from rantingnick ever
>
> Surely that would mark the end of the sentient universe?

Only if he actually did it. Many's the time people have called for him
to write a PEP, or (better still) to write some actual code. Unless,
as seems likely, Ranting Rick is not his real name, I do not know that
he has ever done so.

(What sort of mother names her son "Ranting Rick", anyway?)

ChrisA