Ten rules to becoming a Python community member.

rantingrick rantingrick at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 21:35:42 EDT 2011

On Aug 14, 5:01 pm, Dave Angel <da... at ieee.org> wrote:

> Interesting that when you complain about other's grammatical typos,
> you're so careless with your own.
>
> know -> now
> i -> I
> accustom -> accustomed
> the this -> this
>
> I'm inclined to ignore typos in emails except in the case where the
> intent is to abuse others.

My intent is NOT to abuse, but to enlighten. And you need to look up
the definition of typo because i am not complaining about typos. Typos
are accidents. Even the best of us suffer from accidents.

What i AM complaining about is the adoption of a collectively foolish
consistency. "Used to" and "supposed to" is the verbiage of children
and idiots. I am trying to break these people out of such foolish
loops. You should be thanking me instead of trolling my posts.