Ten rules to becoming a Python community member.

alex23 wuwei23 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 03:07:53 EDT 2011

rantingrick <rantingr... at gmail.com> wrote:
> These specific phrases i have pointed out ("used to" and "supposed
> to") are a result of a mind choosing the easy way out instead of
> putting in the wee bit more effort required to express one's self in
> an articulate manner. Also these two phrases are quite prolifically
> used within his community (among others), from the BDFL on down.

All the way down indeed. Can you pick who said these?

"There are noobs watching and we to provide code that can be used to
teach!"

"And just what *point* an i supposed to be "getting" Stephen?"

"An end user should NEVER EVER have to write glue code so their
"abstraction of choice" can be used to to script an API."

(For bonus points: can you also spot who is bored at work today?)