Word Perfect integration

Seebs usenet-nospam at seebs.net
Thu Aug 18 19:03:29 EDT 2011

On 2011-08-18, Ethan Furman <ethan at stoneleaf.us> wrote:
> Yes, we still use Word Perfect, and will as long as it is available.
> The ability to see the codes in use (bold, margins, columns, etc) has so
> far been unequaled in anything else I have looked at.

I have used other software that had this functionality, but not so much
lately.  (Although it appears that PageStream still does this, which is
totally of relevance to someone, I'm sure.)

But yeah, that was an AMAZING feature, and not having it is one of the
reasons I'm so often unable to get things done in MS Word.

Sadly, Corel dropped Mac and Linux support, and I don't do real work on
Windows, so WP has been off my list for a long time now.  :(

-s
--
Copyright 2011, all wrongs reversed.  Peter Seebach / usenet-nospam at seebs.net