Stop quoting spam [was Re: Hot Girls ...]

Matty Sarro msarro at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 17:12:40 EDT 2011

It was a joke, no need to be a prick about it.

If you're that offended then spend the cycles fixing the damn list so it
stops having so much spam. You realize spam comes in almost constantly,
right? Enough that multiple tines over the past weeks there have been no
less than 3 threads about it.

If php, red hat, and perl can manage it for their lists, why not python? Is
that a statement about python programmers?

God forbid I try to make a joke. Grow up.