Python Windows Extensions for Mac

johnny.venter johnny.venter at zoho.com
Mon Aug 22 09:07:39 EDT 2011

Chris, thank you for the information.  Focusing on Active Directory, I reviewed the info at the following site: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc961766.aspx

Based on this, I need to find a module that implements the LDAP APIs.  By default, it does not appear that Python can speak this language, I am using version 2.6.1.  The module I found is Python-LDAP (http://www.python-ldap.org/).

Does anyone have experience using this?

---- On Sun, 21 Aug 2011 00:30:07 -0700 Chris Angelico  wrote ----