Looking for python/pyramid developers for a project

Mathew mzummo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 15:53:45 EDT 2011

Hello,

My company an ISP is looking to build an administrative webapp
dashboard for our underlying systems. We are looking to hire a
developer(s) immediately. We would prefer the application be built on
python with a popular framework such as pyramid. This position is a
contract position paid hourly (35-45$ based on experience). Please
email me if you are interested and attach any relevant past projects/
screenshots that were built on pyramid/python.

email: mzummo at [gmail.com]
skype " mzummo "