Announcing a new podcast: Radio Free Python

Michiel Overtoom motoom at xs4all.nl
Wed Aug 24 15:52:41 EDT 2011

On Aug 24, 2011, at 06:15, Larry Hastings wrote:

> Radio Free Python is a new monthly podcast focused on Python and its community.

Excellent initiative!  I love to listen to podcasts about Open Source software and Python, on my MP3 player, while I take long walks in the countryside.

I hope you'll have the same stamina as FLOSS Weekly (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floss_weekly). In the past years there have been some Python podcast initiatives, but most of them didn't last very long.  I guess it takes a substantial amount of energy and commitment to produce regular podcasts over a long period of time.  Do you need any input/ideas/feedback ?

Greetings,
Michiel Overtoom
http://www.michielovertoom.com

--
"Learn to value yourself, which means: fight for your happiness."  - Ayn Rand