Questions about LISP and Python.

Andrea Crotti andrea.crotti.0 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 06:10:07 EST 2011

On 12/08/2011 04:10 AM, Rick Johnson wrote:

> Why has GvR not admonished the atrocious behavior of some people in
> this community? Why has GvR not admitted publicly the hideous state of
> IDLE and Tkinter? Where is the rally call? Where is the community
> spirit? The future of Pythin is in your hands Mr. Van Rossum. Will you
> step up and do what needs to be done? Will you have the courage? i
> sincerely hope so. If not, please step down and allow someone to lead.
> I await the supreme commanders ascent to power.

This last part seems like the "lord of the rings", but I guess (even if
still hope not)
that he's serious :D

Supposing even that Guido resigns, why do you think that the power should go
to you?
Power is not something that you can claim for, you have to earn the
right, and
ranting doesn't normally buy anything ;)