Contacts/Addressbook application - any good Python ones out there?

tinnews at isbd.co.uk tinnews at isbd.co.uk
Fri Dec 9 09:41:56 EST 2011

I'm after an application for managing Contacts (i.e. an Address Book)
and as I suspect I will want to 'tune' it a bit Python would be my
preferred language.

So far I have found :-

    pycocuma - reasonable but rather old and a bit clunky (uses TCL/Tk)
    pyaddressbook - newer but very minimal

Does anyone have any other suggestions?  I'd prefer an application
which uses vCards as its native data storage format but that's not
vital and I'd also like to have a GUI but again that's not vital, a
well designed curses/terminal application would be OK too.

--
Chris Green