Multiprocessing bug, is information ever omitted from a traceback?

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 14:02:48 EST 2011

On 12/9/2011 6:14 PM, John Ladasky wrote:
> I'm programming in Python 2.6 on Ubuntu Linux 10.10, if it matters.

As with my Ubuntu 10.10 - it's version 2.6.6. (I also altinstalled 3.3
built straight from Mercurial, which is approximately as new a Python
as one can have, but that doesn't count.)

There's a few differences between 2.6 and 2.7; not usually enough to
be concerned about in daily use, but when dealing with weird issues,
it helps to have the latest release.

ChrisA